Raw material in the manufacturing of chemical products.
Additive for abrasives.
Frites for enamels, etc.
15 and 25 Kg. paper bags.
It is not considered as a dangerous good.
Fluorspar (CaF2) is used in
- Metal industry (welding electrodes production).
- Aluminium industry (fluxing agents for aluminiumproduction).
- Pottery industry (frits for enamels).
- Ceramic industry (fluxing agent).
- Construction industry (cement industry and additive for concrete).
- Other industrial applications (fiber optic glass).